Monday, June 01, 2009

Something gross and something cool.

Two things to report today.

First of all, my body did something totally disgusting this morning. It was gross. It was absolute yecha sicko icky. And, naturally, it was also sort of cool. And definitely a bit of a relief. (I've been waiting for it to happen for ages, but why now of all times? Could my ear have been sweating?) But it was still pretty dang gross.

So I'm not going to tell you what it was. You'll just have to imagine. Given the clues above. Um.

Yes.

But that wasn't the cool thing. That was the gross thing. This second thing was the cool thing.

Second thing: I found an utterly cool website today. A website that harbors pictures of unusual furniture. Which I find myself wanting to buy. Very very much.

Having a room full of this furniture would be a bit like living inside of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Except without the magic stuff. Which, I guess makes it marginally less awesome than it would be if the furniture were somehow infused with the ability to fly, or turn your best friend into an ottoman.

Now THAT would be cool.

4 comments:

emilysuze said...

Ummm...I'm clueless as to what disgustingly gross thing your body did and find myself wanting to know what it was. :)

Adrienne said...

i love the furniture! how fun!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

That website is totally awesome.

azrobisons said...

Wow! I really liked the furniture website. I can't wait to show it to my husband. Oh, how cool to have some of that furniture. As for the totally disgusting thing your body did, I admit, I'm clueless as well, but do also find myself wondering what on earth it could have been. Curiosity!